Open Positions – Positions are posted until filled
Project Manager, Affordable Housing Development
New Destiny is seeking a Project Manager to oversee the development of new residential real estate projects. The candidate will report to the Director of Housing Development.
Coordinates all elements of project development:
- Project concept development
- Design development
- Proposal writing
- Prepares financial analysis and projections
- Formulates funding strategy
- Coordinates the development team – architects, engineers, legal team, funders, contractors
- Construction administration
- Prepares for loan closings
- Site selection/acquisition/feasibility analysis
- Identify funding sources
- Prepare funding applications
- Negotiate contracts
- Package financing
- Select development team
- Attend construction meetings
- Track and disburse funding
- Report on project
- Manage loans and grants
Bachelors Degree required, Masters preferred. Minimum five years or experience in real estate development. Experience in real estate finance, management, urban planning, business administration, or a related field a plus. Outstanding written and oral communication, organization and computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Self-motivated to achieve high standards.
Salary commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits.
Please email resume and a detailed cover letter to New Destiny at firstname.lastname@example.org.